We are seeking a confident applicant, for our Service Department Operative role based at our Head Office in Chorley, Lancashire.
Black Box Security Alarm Systems Ltd. is a well-established electronic security and life safety company in rapid expansion, looking for new team members to help us grow.
Prospective candidates must be able to use their own initiative, as well as working well within a team.
This job requires communication with customers via phone and email, so excellent interpersonal skills is essential.
You will need to be well organised with an eye for detail, have the ability to prioritise, work to deadlines and have a strong work ethic.
A good knowledge working with the CASH service Management Software Programme would be advantageous, as would previous experience working within the Security & Life Safety industry, however training can be provided.
The duties of the role include but are not limited to;
* Answering the telephone, taking & relaying messages both internally and externally
* Assisting in the sorting and processing of service and maintenance works
* Scanning, filing and sorting of paperwork
* Use of Microsoft Office and CASH service management system
* Assisting with enquiries/queries and ad hoc general administration duties
* Provide assistance to middle and senior management as and when required.
Previous office based experience is beneficial, as is an interest in electronic security as we would like to develop the role over time to include technical based duties relating to our industry.
Salary negotiable dependent on experience
We look forward to hearing from you
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Please send applications to email@example.com